This job reports to theVP of Merchandising and is based in Pointe-Claire.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Help execute the global and regional merchandising strategy to achieve country wholesale targets.
- Support organization with the localized understanding of the regional strategy and well-defined game plan broken down by business segment, category, and channel.
- Help manage regional and global merchandising calendars to ensure timely execution of all functions including forecasting, sample ordering, purchasing, etc.
- Work closely with Product Line Managers to analyze and maintain line plans and ensure SKU count, pricing, forecast, and margin goals are met.
- Play an active role in the seasonal catalogue creation process: (provide all product details, proofread early copies, and ensure that all details contained therein are accurate).
- Help maintain our accounts product portals.
- Update and maintain selling tools to help with inventory control and rotation of both stock inventory and samples inventory.
- Help Product Line Managers to put together seasonal presentations and suggested assortments.
- Communicate with key accounts and sales representatives all information related to product (production ETA, launch dates, pricing, etc.).
- Help develop and execute the regional sales strategy, including sales analysis and business segmentation.
- Assist in the development and execution of seasonal and annual fiscal targets including gross sales, purchased margins, gross profits, and inventory levels.
- Follow up with accounts on PO schedule to ensure monthly budget is achieved.
- Help monitor sales representative’s sales progression throughout the selling season.
SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary graduate degree in Marketing, Fashion Marketing or Business.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Team player.
- Dynamic, and positive with strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively as well as be self-motivated, well organized, and have a passion for our brands.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.